Thursday, July 17, 2008

Midweek Check-up

This move isn't really a surprise. Hleb is awesome, I think he's still in his prime. I was watching Sky Sports and they were trying to say that Arsenal was better off without him, citing some stupid statistic, and then downplaying his role as a creator by making it look like he didn't have that many assists. But I can remember countless times he's put Baptista, Adebayor, Eboue, Hoyte, etc. on a platter and they've squandered a chance. I hope he does well at Barca.

Ronaldinho looks fat. That's a crowded midfield in Milan. I can't envision Pirlo, Ronaldinho, and Kaka all on the same team, and Milan might not even be done signing people. We'll see what happens.

There's still tons of other speculation as to who will end up where. It really is wild how little control clubs have, and how anyone can be snatched out from under them, even if they are under contract, bizzare.

Bob, I can't get enough of those tour commentators, they are just right up my alley. I find the tour to be super relaxing too, it might be in my top 5 sporting events.

And the Hornets get Posey. Hollinger is bashing it right away, but is he not exactly the kind of player that the hornets need? Just a Bonzi upgrade in my mind, its too bad we couldn't have gotten him for this year's playoff run and won that damn game 7, and embarassed those soft and overrated lakers.

2 comments:

ted hawes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ted hawes said...

Kaka to Chelsea
Big Sexy to Yankees