Saturday, January 31, 2009

FERNANDO!

no wonder he is dating ivanovic. i can't imagine playing tennis for 5 hours. I can't imagine doing anything for 5 hours. I hope that I can see like a condensed game of that eventually. chop it down into like 1 hour and a half. If you haven't been checking your daily fix on current.com, then youtube "Ram it". Its well worth it.

I was watching some basketball the other day, and I was quickly reminded just how bad college basketball refs are. They love their cop outs. Count the basket on the offensive foul. What the hell, why even call the foul then? Just chicken shit. My streak snaps at 7.

Federer will win in 4 tommorow, won't he? Thats probably where vegas has it. But Nadal is just so damn pesky. At least Aston Villa drew today. Fabregas might mean more to Arsenal than any other player in the Prem.

No comments: