Tuesday, April 13, 2010

no ceilings


genius?

i dont profess to have been following rap, hell, i can't even honestly say that i listen to rap anymore. but even with just casual ears, what lil wayne is doing on no ceilings is hard to ignore. he's like a stand up comedian just cracking oneliner after one liner. i love all the name dropping, obscurity, and especially when he uses his white man's voice. i've only listened to about half on the way to work today and here are a few of my favorites.

Uh, I’ma bout to go planters,
I’m still in my prime, Dion Sanders

...now women kicking it with me like i'm nomar garciaparra,

I’m in the way you can’t pass like Aaron Brooks,

we are fine n-gga, like Amber Rose,
we ball n-gga, like Jalen Rose,

Yo flow never wet, like grandma pussy,
I'm always good, like grandma cookies,

New Orleans nigga, I get superdome

the way I’m eating n-ggas wish they had my appetite,
straight up out of Texas and I’m major like apple white
(not lilwayne)

Weezy Baby aka your highness, I just killed this shit
Moment of Silence, Uh

2 comments:

Nick said...

you forgot..
"i leave that pussy microsoft, like windows vista"

Will said...

"its going down like the catalina wine mixer"

absolutely classic