Sunday, September 21, 2008

Man U Chels / Ryder Cup

He actually rode the bull?! I still don't believe that, even though i've seen the clip. I guess it went over well too? But golf better be careful, next thing you know theres gonna be two bikers having sex in the woods. How am I supposed to chip with that going on?

But as good of a competition that the Ryder Cup is/was, Johnny Miller and company are always up to the challenge to produce equivocally terrible broadcasting/commentary. I can't count how many times they said, "so Tiger is into it, and he is watching, he just texted Zinger.." and I think thats enough fake southern accents to emulate boo weekley for any one person to suffer for a lifetime.

Interesting match between Man u and chelsea. Neither was at their best. Probably a fair result. I hate seeing Tevez on the bench. But how the heck can you play Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, and Berbatov. You can't. Somebody's gonna get a little more pinetime than they deserve. I love Berbatov, but I don't really know if he fits into the United scheme. He is probably the best I've ever seen at holding a ball up, but I think the ideal United frontman has to have some breakaway speed too, a la Louis Saha, who is where btw?

No new cds for me. Feeling good lost by BSS though. New TVOTR is only ok. haven't listened to PiP yet.

1 comment:

ted hawes said...

Braves are out of Richmond. From NYYFans.com:

"I had heard the reason that the AAA team in Richmond is moving because the Stadium is an S-hole". Couldn't happen to a nicer town.

You guys better not go all Rays with Weiters next year not call him up to keep him cheap.

Rangers are going to be in Prague this coming weekend for a while. Maybe swing by Jagrs and say hello the Petr Nedved for me.

My Ballack jersey appears lost in the mail. That's what you get when you buy from someone in Taiwan in E-bay. (Or I guess from your friend with his baseball cards).