Monday, November 3, 2008

hey pablo, i think thats a candidate

I don't think anyone can appreciate this post more than Nick Derdemezis so I hope you read are reading this.
What is the goal of the year so far? is it not bentley? is goltv still doing that show on sunday nights with the dialtone in the background?

Obafemi Martins is the sneaky young, he puts Kanu to shame. Only 23 last week??! He's been around forever already, I guess we have too then.

Its looking like this might be the year that all the karma kramer finally catches up with Real Madrid, and they stop pulling all of those results out of their ass. Don't get me wrong, I used to hate it at first. But my Real relationship was a lot like the one I have with one of my favorite films, THA DUH-PAH-TED. Hated it at first, but the more you watch, the funnier and better it gets. Only with Real, I realized, why get mad at all of these crazy strokes of luck going their way when I could just sit back and enjoy it. Of course I prefer Barca, as I would imagine most neutrals do, but there's something special about Real that makes for great entertainment if nothing less.

Streak is at 10! Can you imagine DiMaggio? 56?! To je neuvěřitelný!

3 comments:

Sam said...

KARAGOUNIS!!

ted hawes said...

Look out for jason7245. Streak is at 20? He's definitely going to slow play it to, wait for a nice little "LeBron- Points vs. Rose Pts, Rebs, Assists" category to show up

ted hawes said...

Oh, and should I be worried about Chelsea's Roma performance blog-man?