Sunday, November 2, 2008

you mean the panties your mother laid out for you?

gelp gelp texas. tech. Stoke crush Arsenal? Spurs beat Liverpool? Whats next? Harwich over Chatham in lifeguard olympiad? Darien tops New Canaan in Turkey Bowl OT?

Stoke actually beat the shit out of Arsenal yesterday. Embarassing. Chelsea & Man U cruising, but the real cruisers appear to be Barca. No GOLTV over here, but the recaps do them enough justice.

My streak was on life support yesterday with Michigan State, but them and South Carolina took me up to 9. Can I make it to double digits?

Work Forest put you in the hospital? really? too much chick fil a?

1 comment:

ted hawes said...

http://fciacfootballblog.com/2008/10/27/rams-second-darien-sixth-in-coaches-poll/

I don't know if you'll be more impressed that there is a fairfield county football blog or that we might have an undefeated Darien playing an undefeated New Canaan come turkey time.

Yea Daly got me beat though, since I passed out in the Hardees parking lot. Hooters is much cooler.