Wednesday, August 12, 2009

this guy?


he looks like he should be on a boat somewhere

i'm not a tigers fan or anything, (thank god) because I might have thrown something off my balcony last night if I'd had to stand for that little shit show by jerry crawford and company. To eject a pitcher with a three run lead for hitting probably the most deserving of all players in baseball of a plunk is just inexcuseable. Baseball umpires usually aren't in the media and they rarely get called out for their mistakes, but I dont know how much more you can change a game than those fuckers did at fenway last night. So come on media jump on those assholes like you love to with NFL/NBA. last night was shameless, that oarsmen should get 10 games.

but when it comes to charging the mound...it doesn't get much better than this former oriole. I like when he comes back for more.

No comments: