Monday, January 18, 2010

MWEENEE

Want to be an international footballer? then maybe you should move to zambia, cut up a cereal box, make a passport, and become their national team's goalie. (in all seriousness, a zambian passport is one of the most sought after of all the african passports, but that doesn't really concern us). what does concern us is this probably being the worst excuse of goalkeeping i've ever seen on television. I'm pretty sure i've seen Cao Chao but I know I've seen George Hawes make this save. Hell, Aaron Segel makes this save in his sleep, this is really buckneresque, fast forward to about 2:20 to see what I'm talking about.

Wow, mweene, wow.

landon's mexican lotto ad

2 comments:

Nick said...

i dunno those dives to the right always did give george fits. Boooya

Nick said...

also, that ad is hilarious and i´m surprising myself with how much I like LD in the EPL. If he stays at Everton I may have finally found an EPL team I can actually root for.