Friday, October 3, 2008

business as usual

nothing too crazy happened in the CL this week. Real Zenit was the only match I really watched, and it was a dandy. Real were pretty lucky to win, but if you don't expect that out of the madradistas by now, then I guess you never will. But the haven't been so lucky lately in this competition, so we will see where they are in March.

Zenit on the other hand are desperatley unlucky to have 0 points after two solid performances but they only have themselves to blame. Their only consolation is Bate's draw with Juve, and the fact that there is a ton of football left to be played.

That's twice now the Pitt Panther football team has halted my ESPN streak in its tracks, and because of the west coast games taking place around my 4am, I pretty much don't have a shot at the monthly title so I've gotta go for the long streak. Thanks South Florida.

Whom to root for in the World Series? Aren't the Yankees playing anyone that I can root for?

Big game saturday, we're putting our 9 game win streak on the line against the bankovani badasses, our site is here...
http://volny.cz/partisan/

1 comment:

ted hawes said...

The Websense category Malicious Web Sites is Filtered

Nice websites you got over there.

There's 5 of em on the Javelinas.

http://www.mlb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=l119&t=t_ros&cid=490