Monday, August 11, 2008

In Honor of a Living Legend

Let's all just take a minute out of our days to praise George Hawes and his infinite baseball wisdom. There isn't another guy that I would want in my dugout going into the late innings. This praise is rooted on the grounds of his correct prediction that the rays "would be good this year, above 500." So hats off Ted, this posts' for you, let me know when they get to 82 wins.

Have they made fun of Brett Favre on The Soup yet? I feel like he is approaching Spears territory, every time he takes a piss you hear about it, and I don't even have espn.

Will you acclaim me as a football guru if I say that, "the Jets won't be that good this year." Probably under 500. In the words of Mr. Monk, "you've got thousands of psychics making millions of predictions each year, they're bound to get one thing right."

And finally what do you guys think is more important in our competition with the Chinese. Most total medals, or most golds. I think its gotta be most golds.

And finally, I thought that Wilhelm-Ross was tough growing up as a kid, imagine this. http://www.tsn.ca/olympics/story/?id=245865

No comments: